Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Not quite "9 1/2 weeks", but...

There's nothing better in this world than good food and good sex. I'm sure that 99% of you would agree with me. With that in mind, I suggested to a friend who runs a B&B that we should offer an aphrodisiac cooking class for the Valentine's day weekend featuring the culinary talents of "yours truly". After all, I did seduce a certain Mr. T through the stomach...

I was excited about exploring the viability of this venture, but then real life took over right before the holidays and I had to put my culinary fantasies on hold. Well, my friend just contacted me to announce that there is a huge interest in the cooking classes!!! Not only do they want me to do the Valentine's day class, but they also want me to give Mexican cooking classes on a regular basis at their hotel!!

I am thrilled beyond words!!! Nothing spices up my life like a new challenge. I'm doing the happy dance!!! :) :) :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

I knew you'd find your New Thing soon! My problem is having so many New Things (bathroom remodel, landscaping, not to mention the need for new floors, ripping out the carpet, etc). Ugh. I'm tired. I wish I could get some of your enjoyment of cooking!

5:20 PM  
Blogger twobuyfour said...

See? What did I say? When you have a little faith in yourself the world is your oyster. Good for you. What's on the menu for Valentine's?

I did say that, right?

3:55 AM  
Blogger an9ie said...

That's wonderful! I love it when the Universe answers your prayers like that - it gives me hope that my dreams will come true as well :)

4:39 AM  
Blogger shellz said...

Nice manifesting.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Baja Babe said...

Thanks guys! It's only part-time right now but I might be a full-blown chef by this time next year! :)

9:09 AM  
Blogger EEK said...

That's so cool. I'm in the process of sitting for the cpa exam right now, and everytime I pass a section, I've been rewarding myself with taking a cooking class. There's a nice place here in Chicago called The Chopping Block that offers classes.

What do you know about Kitchen knives? I'm investing in my first nice set of knives, and I'm thinking about going with Global brand.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home