Sunday, October 22, 2006

It was the perfect evening for a wedding...

P and S got married yesterday (such a cute couple!). My last wedding of the year went well, and not only did I get rave reviews, but I also got great interest in my cooking classes for next year!! I can't wait to get that started!

The bride looked beautiful, tall and voluptuous. The groom looked handsome and very serious. The weather was FABULOUS, warm but not uncomfortable. What a relief, because two days earlier we had Santa Ana winds kicking dirt up all over the valley.

Because the bride worked in the photo industry, they had more photographers than many movie stars! I hope they send me a couple of pictures.

As usual, I had to battle with my vendors and solve a few glitches...The DJ kept playing the music he wanted instead of what the groom had brought. The waiters and the kitchen werent' communicating properly. A guest with a food allergy ate something she shouldn't have. I got less plates than I should have. But, overall, it was a success and I don't think the clients noticed these small bumps in the road.

So...Put a fork in me because I'm D-O-N-E with weddings for this year!!! Nine weeks without weddings, how exciting is that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home